1. Each paper is refereed by two independent, external reviewers who are renowned experts in the area to which a specific issue of the journal is devoted. One of the reviewers is affiliated to a foreign academic institution in a different country than that of the author's origin.
2. The journal adopts a double-blind peer review policy, which requires that papers should be anonymized prior to electronic submission. The processing of the papers, including the stage when they are sent to reviewers, is fully anonymous until their publication.
3. The criteria that should be taken into account when evaluating a submission are specified in an evaluation form that can be → downloaded from this website . In each case, it is necessary to provide a final decision as to whether a particular paper should be accepted or rejected. If two conflicting decisions are made, the paper is rejected. However, the author may request the Editorial Board that the paper be refereed by one more reviewer whose decision is final.
4. Reviewers' names are revealed not later than six months after a print version is published.
5. The electronic version should be submitted at least three months prior to publication.