1. The reviewing procedure of articles in the journal ”International Journal of Research in E-learning” refers to the guidelines prepared by the Team for Ethics of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, issued in the brochure ”Good practice in reviewing procedures in science”.
2. By sending a text for publishing, authors accept the undertakings resulting from the applied reviewing procedure and principles.
3. The Editorial Board assesses the submitted articles in regard to formal requirements. Then, two independent reviewers are appointed to evaluate every article. The reviewers are neither members of the Science Committee of the journal, nor the staff of the academic unit which publishes the journal. The reviewers have at least the habilitated doctor degree. The affiliation of the author of the submitted article cannot be the same as the affiliation of the reviewers who assess it.
4. The reviewing process involves the principle of double-blind review, in which both the authors and reviewers do not know their identities.
5. The review has a written form.
6. The reviewer’s opinion on the assessed article provides information on:
a. its rejection,
b. qualification for publishing without corrections,
c. qualification for publishing after the changes suggested by the reviewer.
7. Authors of articles are informed about the result of the reviewing procedure.
8. Names of the reviewers assessing articles published in particular volumes of the journal are not revealed to the public; however, there is a list of the reviewers cooperating with the journal on a permanent basis.