Call for papers
Numbers 1 and 2 of Volume 11, published in 2023, will be devoted to the interdisciplinary nature of logopedic management and we propose that they encompass a broad perspective of medical, linguistic, psychological, and pedagogical descriptions of speech in development and in disorders. We are interested in research proposals undertaking studies in the fields of language culture and biological conditions of speech development and its disorders, linguistics, and speech therapy.
Issues 1/2023 and 2/2023:
- description of the norm in speech therapy;
- analysis of such complex phenomena as language, its acquisition and functioning in the mind, and disordered human language behavior: speech defects, stuttering, speech disorders in deafness, brain damage of various etiologies;
- disordered discourse;
- bilingualism and multilingualism;
- biological conditions of speech development;
- assessment and therapy of voice, of speaking;
- therapy of swallowing disorders;
- speech therapy in neurodegenerative diseases.
We are open to texts developing speech therapy science and promote speech therapy culture.