Annales Mathematicae Silesianae publishes significant research and survey papers from all branches of pure and applied mathematics and reports of meetings. It welcomes contributed papers that develop important, new mathematical ideas and results or solve outstanding problems. Submissions are strictly refereed, and only articles of the highest quality are accepted for publication.
The journal does not have article processing charges or article submission charges.
Annales Mathematicae Silesianae is published by the University of Silesia Press (Poland). The first number of the journal appeared in 1985. Formerly (since 1969) it was published under the title Prace Naukowe Uniwersytetu Śląskiego w Katowicach. Prace Matematyczne.
The Editorial Board participates in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscript screening to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
- Baidu Scholar
- s Whitelist
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Schola
- Summon (ProQuest)
- The Polish Digital Mathematical Library (DML-PL)
- s Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC
- Zentralblatt Math (zbMATH)