OPEN ACCESS AND ARCHIVING
The journal "Logopedia Silesiana", in accordance with the principle of supporting a universal and unrestricted exchange of knowledge, is published in an open access format under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International - CC BY-SA 4.0 license since 2018 (more). There is no charge for publication in the journal.
Authors publishing in “Logopedia Silesiana” agree to the terms of the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
Thanks to open access publishing, under CC BY-SA 4.0 license:
- the contents of the journal are available immediately and free of charge to everyone on the journal’s website and in databases, without asking prior permission from the author or the publisher.
- everyone has the right to read, download, print, copy, distribute the full texts of the articles, collect and index them, modify and build upon it, use them for any other lawful purpose.
Examples of use under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license:
- the author may share the final (published) version of his article after publication; he may forward it to third parties, post it on websites, in repositories and databases;
- the reader can download a file with the article or the whole issue, can save it in his computer, print it, redistribute it;
- a lecturer may print an unlimited number of copies of part or all of the article for distribution to students.
The content of "Logopedia Silesiana" is archived on the journal's website (systems: PKP Perservation Network, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS), available under the Archive tab. Published issues of the journal are also stored by the National Library (see), Silesian Digital Library (see), Central and Eastern Europe Online Library (see). Archiving is also provided in the event that the journal ceases publication.
Authors have the right to immediately and indefinitely self-archive published versions of texts in repositories of their choice, under the Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license. The publisher doses not restrict in any way the authors’ rights to use their own publications.
The open access policy does not extend to any unpublished version of the text (including submitted version; accepted version, i.e. the version that finishes the peer review process).